Save the hair! The 5-day washing cycle
- Washing and drying hair extensions can be time consuming. Wet hair extensions feel heavy and pull at the root. Try keeping washing to 4-7days. Keep in mind that natural oil is good for our hair.
- Day 1: Wash and style extensions. Braid or ponytail extensions at night.
- Day 2: Touch up day 1 style. Braid or ponytail extensions at night.
- Day 3: Apply argan oil to length of hair. Add Dove dry shampoo to roots. Style hair. Braid or ponytail extensions at night.
- Day 4: Restart cycle or apply argan oil to length of hair. Add Dove dry shampoo to roots. Style hair on braid or with scrunchy. Braid or ponytail extensions at night. If possible, restart washing cycle on day 5.
Brushing Remy Human Hair Extensions
- Hold root of hair while brushing. Begin at length of extensions. Use leave in conditioner, argan oil or de tangling spray if necessary.
- Micro link: Loops brushes are available at Sally’s for $5-$10.
- Fusions Loop brushes are available at Sally’s for $5- $10.
- Tape in: Soft bristle brushes are best for tape in extensions
Styling Weaves and Extensions
- Use scrunchies instead of hair elastics.
- Apply heat protection spray or argan oil. Section hair into 6 sections: Left front, left back upper, left back lower, right front, right back upper, right back lower. Begin with the lower back sections of hair. Brush section of hair. Apply dove hairspray to lengths. Apply dry shampoo to root if necessary. Straighten or curl section. Repeat with back sections and then sides. Apply hairstyle to final result.
#haircare #hairextensions #longhair #blonde
About Pink News Beauty Blog
Our AMAZING Pink News beauty blog is available to EDUCATE clients and cosmetologists about today's TOP beauty trends. We want to make sure our CLIENTS get all the best kept SECRETS in the BEAUTY industry! We cover Beauty Tips and Tricks, Beauty TUTORIALS, BEAUTIFUL CITIES, products and SERVICES and a VIDEO! Do your research on which beauty service is right for YOU! I hope that our beauty blog is helpful and enjoy the beauty tips.
To find out more, contact the National Association of Estheticians at firstname.lastname@example.org | 289-968-2028
#makeup #beauty #makeupclasses #makeupartist #cosmetics #lashes #niagaramakeup #Hamiltonmakeup #weddingmakeup