NV Beauty Boutique is in no way affiliated with Tania Waller, we just love her look
Eyebrows Tutorial: How to Shade and Create Perfect Brows | Pink News TutorialsBy Kalleigh Sharp Eyebrows tutorial: Perfect brows have always been a leading beauty trend. Microblading, shading, plucking, tattooing, threading and waxing are just some of the ways society takes care of their brows. Today, NV Beauty Boutique will take a closer look into applying brow makeup and shading. With the right tools, shading is the least expensive way to create perfect brows.
- Affordable drug store products are the least expensive option for creating brows
- Shading your brows shapes your face and creates a natural look
- You can create bigger, more dramatic brows without permanent makeup
What you’ll need:
- Two brushes, one angle brow small (12) and one liner brush (13)
- A brow powder with a light and dark option (for ombre brows)
- Brow gel
- Spooley (14)
- Beauty blender or eyeshadow brush
Let’s get Started!!
- Prepare the Brows Tweeze unwanted hair around your brows and clean all makeup brushesWhy? Cleaning makeup brushes is an important step a lot of women miss. It’s important to clean off old colours and to avoid bacteria
- Brush it out Using your spooley, comb all your brushes so they are all going in the same direction with your browWhy? This will make it easier to outline the brows
- Using the Angle Brush Using the angle brush, dip your brow in the lighter brow powder and tap off extra powder. Pinch the tip of the brush so the end is as straight and sharp as possible.Why? We want the thinnest line possible for outlining the brow.
- Start Sketching the Outline! Begin sketching your brow line starting underneath. Begin in the center and draw until the tail. For a more dramatic look, lengthen the tail of your brow. Trace the top of your brow with the lighter powder colour and begin filling in your brow.Why? Tracing the outline with a light colour first makes it easier to make changes as you go along.
- Using the Liner Brush To create natural looking hairs in the front of your brow, pick up your liner brush and dip it in the lighter powder. Tap off excessive powder.Why? A smaller angle brush is the perfect tool to create small hair
- Fixing the Front At the front of your brow, begin, drawing hair like lines from the bottom up. Push down at the base and flick up.Why? Using less pressure as you draw up the line creates more of a natural hair look
- Ombre and DepthDip your liner brush into the darker brow powder. Tap off excessive brow powder and pinch the tip of the brush. Begin drawing small, hair like flicks throughout the brow. Draw a couple in the front, however keep most of the darker shade in the tail of your brow. Why? By using two colours, your brows will have dimension and colour
- A natural Look After your brow colour is exactly how you want it, grab your spooley and brush some of your brow hairs upward towards the top of your brow. Once they look a bit bushier on the top of the brow, gel them in place by applying gel onto your brow comb.Why? By being able to see some of the hairs on the top of the brow, your brow will look more like hair instead of powder.
- Contour below the Brow Using your beauty blender or eye makeup brush, apply a small amount of concealer under the arch of the brow to highlight the arch. Apply and blend the concealer anywhere else necessary arou
- nd your brows.Why? By applying concealer underneath the brow, you’re creating a sharp line which makes your brow look perfect ?